Saturday, February 21, 2009

SECRETS...

Somehow, I just can't stop dwelling over it and thought I might as well blog it up in the Net...


Just yesterday, I had uncovered 2 secrets! One was from Annabel, my POLY's friend who married to a Jap and migrated to the States. As we were chatting on Facebook, we exchanged info and that was when she told me that Felicia had found a new man to her life. Well, for all I cared, it was a great news to me as Felicia had definitely deserved someone much better than me. As long as the new guy able and will treat her and our son better than I could. They will have my blessing and congratulations!


The other secret, unfortunately kept me up for the whole night! Thou I wasn't surprised by it but, because of how I uncovered it caused me to fall into a momentary setback and depression. Signz... Anyway, I had just recently resumed my frequent pass-time of logging into Facebook and added the Pet Society Application. Partly because I was told it's nice and mainly because Mae plays it every so often every night. I thought it would be great if we could meet and see each other on-line. And I thought we could perhaps build and shares our 'virtual' love relationships on-line, as the couples that we could never be in reality.


Haha... after all this years and I am still as naive as I ever be. I thought to myself when I was visiting her pet last night and while visiting one of her virtual 'room' I saw what was displayed on the wall. It displayed as some random words on the wall as decorations. Then I made out they were names. I identified one was Mae but the other name caught my attention even more as I felt a tightness in my chest all suddenly.


It doesn't take a moron to know what the name mean and signify, but I was curious. Knowing that the truth would hurts, yet I still wanted to uncover it cos I was CURIOUS! It only take some investigation works to find what I hoped to find. The name and what Mae's BF looked like.

Thou I wasn't really bothered by it. What really bothered me was what I saw on the wall. Seeing their names there together had given me a big blow. And to imagine we could have establish a virtual 'relationship' on-line was very foolish of me as the curiosity kills the cat! As they said.



Fool of Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment